- Information that we collect from you and your use of this site.
- How we use your information.
- How we handle the data submitted by you.
- Links to external web sites.
- How to contact us.
Information that we collect from you and your use of this site
When you visit https://stewartschoolctc.in/payment.php you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your student or Student ID number, date of birth, name, contact and financial details before you are able to proceed with using the online-payment system.
Information you give us
We receive and save any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you make a payment, or set-up a recurring card payment or direct debit mandate, or communicate with us for any other reason. This information may include your student or Student ID number, date of birth, name, contact and financial details.You can choose not to provide information, although it may be needed to make a payment.
We automatically receive and save certain types of information whenever you interact with the online-payments website. We use the information to monitor web site traffic and to assist with the navigation and user experience of the web site. Information that we will automatically receive includes:
- Requested URL (Uniform Resource Locator).
- IP (Internet Protocol) address (this may or may not identify a specific computer).
- Domain name from which you access the internet.
- Referring URL.
- Software (browser/operating system) used to access the page.
- Date and time pages were visited.
How we use your information
Personal data collected as part of the payment process will be held primarily to settle your order. This data will be retained by reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions who handle our customers card transactions and order fulfilment and may be used for any of the following purposes. Accounting, billing and auditing, administrative and legal purposes, security and payment verification.
We may also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can manage and improve the services on the website. Demographic and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of the web site. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
How we handle the data submitted by you
Data Protection Legislation
The School is your data controller. As your data controller the School has notified its activities to the Office of the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and is listed in the Public Register of Data Controllers. Personal information will only be collected and/or processed by the School in accordance with the Act.
Monitoring Use of School Systems
Please protect sensitive data at all times throughout your online transaction. Make sure that nobody can see over your shoulder when typing in personal information and close your browser when you have finished. The School and its third party suppliers have used their reasonable endeavours to ensure that access to information provided and the payments you make whilst using this site are secure. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission. The site is secured using a Thawed SSL Web Server Certificate to offer you secure communications by automatically encrypting all data when it is entered.
You should be aware that the computer that you use to attach to the online-payments system (via a web browser) must also be secure, and include the latest operating system, software and anti-virus updates. The use of a shared computer to connect to the online-payments system could increase the risk that others will see your sensitive information.
The School online-payments system will require you to enter your credit card details. The online-payments system will always have a web address (URL) that starts with https://stewartschoolctc.in/payment.php
Disclosure of your information
- Except as set out in this policy or as required by law, your personal data will not be provided to any third party without your prior written consent.
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK. It may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information and may provide support services to the School or on the School’s behalf.
- Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and in turn they may also use third parties for these functions. Examples include processing credit card payments and hosting the web site (“Contracted Agencies”). The Contracted Agencies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Personal information provided by you may occasionally be shared with other organizations for the prevention of fraud. Should you fail to honour a payment to the School, the School may disclose sufficient personal data to a third party to enable it to pursue and recover the debt from you. Third parties may include solicitors, agents appointed by the School (for example, debt recovery and tracing agents) and the Courts.
How to contact us
Should the information we hold about you be incorrect, you can change and update your personal information and you can have your information corrected by contacting us.
Information Rights Manager
Mission Road, Buxi Bazar
Cuttack – 753001
Mission Road, Buxi Bazar
Cuttack – 753001