Welcome To Our School
Stewart School, Cuttack has its tell-tale glorious past, soaked in legend. Stewart School, Cuttack was founded in 1882 by the enterprise and generosity of Dr. William Day Stewart, a Civil Surgeon based at Cuttack. In 1910, the school was recognized as a Higher Elementary School by the Inspector of European Schools, Bihar and Orissa. The name of the school was altered to Stewart School, Cuttack, to perpetuate the name of its Founder, Dr. Stewart. In the year 1924 the school was confirmed in the status of Junior Secondary School and the Cambridge Syndicate sanctioned the opening of a centre for Cambridge Examinations in the school. In the year 1974, the school was affiliated to CISCE, New Delhi. Stewart School, Cuttack is an Ango-Indian School and its Principal is the State’s only Non-official representative on the Inter-State Board for Ango-Indian Education.
What New @ School?
News & Notice
Notice For Parents
Our School Infrastructure
Our Prime Facilities
We provide a large library hall in our school. Students are encouraged to read books of their own choice.
We have a canteen in our school premises for the convenience of the students and the staff.
Our school provide a big play ground for the students to take part in games.
The Boarding House caters to boys from the age 4 years upwards.
Our school provide Computer Lab with latest & updated systems.
Games & Sports
All students are encouraged to take part in games and activities under the guidance of trained P.E.Ts.
Swimming Pool, Separate Science Building, Sport Academy etc.