Skip to main content
- School fees should be deposited by the 30th of every month. (School fees for February & March must be paid in advance by 15th February).
- Defaulters (All who fail to pay fees by 30th of a month) has to pay the late fee fine of Rs.100/- per month.
- A defaulter who does not pay consecutively for three months (90 days) will have his/her name struck off the roll without any reminders.
- Such a student will not be permitted to attend the classes till all the dues along with the re-admission fees of Rs. 500/- is paid.
- For the issue of duplicate Progress Report Card and Date of Birth certificate, a sum of Rupees Fifty (Rs. 50/-) will be charged.
- Fees once paid to the school will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fees/Fines to be deposited into our ICICI Bank account, during working hours through challans. And it will be verified by our accounts section for the correct entry.